The LG NOVA Innovation Festival was a two-day event that brought together startups, industry experts, investors, mentors and influencers to facilitate collaborative conversations on innovating for the future.
Here's a look into all that kept attendees busy and innovating from September 7th to September 8th:
- Startup Competition with 12 companies and 3 rounds of Q&A, live demos, and company overviews. Congrats to the winners: Trendi, Skinopathy, Metalistings, and Helios Data.
- Engaging Panels: With over 70 speakers and panelists ranging in topics from monetization and business models to what's next in the metaverse and digital health.
- Exhibits & Demos: LG NOVA's First 50 Companies showcased their innovations across 5 main tracks: Metaverse & Gaming, Digital Health, Open Innovation, ESG & Energizing Mobility, and Smart Lifestyles.
- Inspiring Keynotes:
- Andre Iguodala, NBA Champion with the Golden State Warriors, Co-founder, General Partner Mastry Ventures.
- Mary Lou Jepson, founder of Openwater and One Laptop per Child
- Mark Tarpenning, an engineer, serial co-founder of NuvoMedia and Tesla, Inc. and Venture Partner at Spero Ventures
Plan on joining us next year for LG NOVA Innovation Festival 2023.
For a summary of this year's event, check out this blog post.